My Take On Ad's

This is my list without the obvious chart topper's like Zoo-Zoo campaign...

Interesting Ones

1)IDBI Bank - The elephant & kid story line is an old idea but looks very fresh.

2)VW Beetle ad - The Valet paying to the car owner for parking his car is a nice idea. The yellow coloured Beetle actually looks desirable

3)Servo Ad - Kid's play car with tweeky sound ad..simple & nice


Sad Ones

1) Amaron Battery - Chicken immersed in H2SO4, and the researches eats the chicken story line I actually felt like throwing up after seeing the ad

2) Dish TV - Shah Rukh Khan Ad, he looked unreal and I feel that Shah Rukh is an overused brand

3)Good Knight - Rani Mukherjee Ad series, I can never get this right. The latest being on the coil not having smoke...pah..

4)Amir Khan Chips ad - I cant remember the name of the chips, this is supposed to be a variety of roasted potato chips which are healthier..I'm sure the chips are as bland as the ad.

3 comments:

Ananya said...

Good chart! Hey but know what, I kind of like the aamir khan's new chips ad...not that I'm particularly fond of it(the ad...chips I haven't tried ;-) )but still...

Anyway, below are a few that I find interesting...Not in any particular order

1) Surf Excel - Daag acche hain campaign - With Rosy Miss and the school kid

2) VW - The child comes to the show room asking if he could book cars in advance

3) Bingo Chips - The guy walking down the lane with his eyes fixed on the girl. He bumps into the lamppost and falls on the road. The ambulance comes to the spot but picks up the chips packet.

4) ICICI prudential - Jeete Raho

5) Bank of India - Rishton ki jama punji

6) Tata Sky Plus campaingn by Gul panag and Aamir Khan

The ones that I find sad...again not in any particular order as I find each one worse than the other

1) Boro plus ads by Amitabh Bacchan and Kareena Kapoor

2) Dhoni's new bike ad...where they talk about how not everyone can be in form all the time.

3) Katrina's slice ad - aamasutra

4) Wheel - no pasina campaign

5) SRK's sona chandi chavanprash ad

6) Clinic Plus campaign- Mere baal lambe kyun nahi?...because Mom goes to office!!! What crap!

and many more...

Anu said...

while I was reading your comment, remembered the Virgo mobile ad's.. like all of them.. all are hadke..
especially the last one - " eve teasing savoiur in a lift"

Abinesh said...

Oh god looks like i am not watching enought TV. ... i am not able to recollect some of the ads mentioned by you both :(

But superb list ... i admire how you both can recollect them ...